Saturday, 11 May 2013

Idol-eyes Blueprint UI

Hello everyone!

Idol-eyes is currently heading full steam at the moment. The environment art has been outsourced which means that our artists can now fully focus on the sprite creation. Our project has now finished Part 1 of the writing stage with 4 more parts to go; Part 1 has reached the 10k mark! We are very excited for people to see the progress of our project.

Today, I've been making some mock-ups of what I want some of the screens to look like, Obsidian Dawn have some great techy-brushes that I used to create this blueprint style save/load screen. I'm making changes based on artist feedback and it's still very early days but I'm just reiterating the designs until I'm happy with them.

Enjoy!




Thanks,

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment